1086 Goffle Road
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
Ph: (201) 447-1505
Fax: (201) 612-0093
Toll Free: 1-800-619-9989
The MVSnet.net firewall service is designed to block unauthorized incoming traffic while permitting only the relevant outward communication. It is a set of devices configured to permit or deny some or all computer traffic between different internet domains based upon a set of rules and other criteria.
MVS.net firewall works on the following principles:
You either Allow or prohibit all internet services
* If all services are allowed, you can enter a list of individual prohibited services
* If all services are prohibited, you can enter a list of individual allowed services
MVS.net makes life easier by supplying a predefined set of rules for commonly used internet services
* Standard web browsing service HTTP
* Standard FTP services
* FlyCarrier Service
* Victoria service
* NetMeeting compressed video service
You can setup traffic filters only on outgoing IP communications from your BGAN/Fleetbroadband/SwiftBroadband or OpenPort mobile satellite terminal. This Value Added Service is designed to keep your system safe.
MVS Group now offers Co-Location services in its Rack Facilities at 60 Hudson, NYC and Amsterdam, Netherlands. CoLo services are targeted to:
Satcom service users:
- VAS and VAR providers wishing to offer services via the MVSGlobalnet for Inmarsat, Iridium or VSat .
- Customers wishing to have private servers and specialized features added to their network interface with the MVS Group
- virtual POP services or a private APN on the MVS Group network for closed user group usage
- virtual POP services on the MVS Group network for direct to Internet access.
Copyright © 2017 The MVS Group. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used with their permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used with their permission. Site developed by Trifecta